Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Redemption

when my sister went to college, she was bequeathed one of our parents' old computers. when i went to college, my parents were kind enough to buy me a brand new computer:



yes, that's right. an emachine. you probably don't recognize the name because this was the crappiest computer ever. seriously, it stopped working after 3 weeks. 3 weeks! i don't remember what i used after that point, but we can assume that it was because of that shitty computer i was eventually forced to drop out of college:



since i'm old, that was quite some time ago....13 years to be exact. that emachine--had it not died--would be ready for his bar mitzvah:



but, since he did kick the bucket, so to speak, i have quietly (loudly) put him out of my mind. imagine my surprise, then, when i received this notice in the mail:



finally! someone--other than me is acknowledging my pain! this is great luck.  i deserve this. and now i have the proof. booyah!

2 comments:

  1. You are SO entitled.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's Jayanna, I just didn't want to log out of my corp account to comment. You're welcome for the clarification! It's Jayanna, everyone!

    ReplyDelete